Subscribe:

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Article Marketing Mix – How to Write More Articles Fast? Discover My Little Article Writing Secret

Article marketing mix! Article promotion really may seem you as a mixture of various tactics and strategies. But you can write more articles fast only if you are regular and systematic in your article marketing. So do you want to find out a little article writing secret from Non-Native English Marketer?

I’m using various methods and strategies to speed up my article writing day by day. But in this article, I’d like to talk about one of the most important fast article writing secrets to avoid article marketing mix.

What Is My Little Article Writing Secret?

This is quite simple. I create a big list of article titles in advance.

You may wonder why it is so important for fast article writing. Let me show you top 2 benefits of this article writing secret:

1. You Avoid Article Marketing Mix.

Have you ever thought how disorganized you become when you don’t know what to write about. At this time your competitors are producing and submitting tens of articles to top article directories to generate more and more traffic.

So writing down article titles in advance will help you become more organized and save you more time and energy.

2. You Save A Lot Of Time.

When I create a full list of titles for a week, I notice that I save a lot of time for my other important projects. Just apply this fast article writing secret and you will understand that how enjoyable article marketing is indeed. Just imagine, every day you write articles faster than ever, simple thanks to creating titles in advance.

Buy Articles

1 comments:

hpvanduuren said...

Looks like an interesting strategy to create such a list of article titles first. It looks like a strategy that's worth experimenting with.

Although it does make me wonder how flexible this strategy will be when for example I have readers writing comments on my previous posts, and when - based on my readers feedback - I want to provide them with new blogposts.

Also frequently I write my Blogpost title
- after - I have written my post.

Nevertheless I do think that it can be a practical stategy to build such a article titles to alway's be able to have enough 'Instant Inspiration' available for writing new posts.

Thanks for your post.

Post a Comment