Subscribe:

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Article Writing Software – Do I need to Use Article Creation Software for Fast Article Writing?

Article writing software cannot help you much when it comes to fast article writing. However, it is my own opinion. I've tried some software, but failed. It didn't help me speed up my article writing. However, in this article, I’d like to share top 3 reasons why you should not use article writing software.

Here Are Top 3 Reasons Why You Don't Need Software for Fast Article Writing:

Reason # 1:

Software will produce low-quality articles.

The only truth about article creation software is that they produce low-quality articles which need additional rewriting. In this way, you will lose more time, instead of save it.

You have to correct all grammar errors, improve the structure of sentences, and replace some words with their synonyms. Yeah! An article written by software will require these and many other improvements. Of course, this way you cannot maintain fast article writing.

Reason # 2:

Software will mostly produce duplicate content.

Most software selling online is not able to produce 100% unique content. So you will have to rewrite some parts or even the entire part of articles to get 100% original content that would pass copyscape.

Reason # 3:

Software will waste most of your time.

I've used such software and lost a lot of time. I prefer writing from my head, than producing low-quality articles and rewriting them again for getting higher quality and 100% unique content. I've realized that I can manually write more articles within an hour, than if I use software for this purpose.

Buy Articles | Article Writing Services

0 comments:

Post a Comment